free website stats program Shouldn't Bug Me But It Does..... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Shouldn't Bug Me But It Does.....

I have something that Bugs me & it SHOULD bug me. I wanted to replace my air filter (part# 29191-08) so I looked up the MSRP price on the web and it is $24.95. I usually buy from LakeShore because their Prices and Service are Great. But I figured because it was just 1 part and I wanted it right now, I would just take a ride to my local dealer and pay List price. Well I was wrong. They wanted $28.65 which is MSRP Plus 15%. Where do these people get off charging over list price? That Drives me Crazy. List price is an Insult much less 15% over List. Now I know why the place was empty and why everyone was standing around with their hands in their pockets. Forget them.

I will now sit down and order a bunch of stuff that I will need now & in the future from LakeShore and just wait a couple of days. At least Bill appreciates my business.

Have to patronize the good ones and stay clear of the bad ones. I hate the supply and demand thing myself.

"There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.
Keep on thinking free."

Moody Blues, '69

TQ

Right On TQ, I see your from the day also.......
Class of 1970
:small3d004:

"There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.
Keep on thinking free."

Moody Blues, '69

TQ

Breathe deep the gathering gloom
Watch light fade from every room
Red is grey and etc.etc.etc.

After motorcycling "Thinking is the best way to travel".

In Search of the Lost Chord - Moody Blues 1968

Keep on thinking free - Bob

Back