free website stats program Should We Be Concerned? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Should We Be Concerned?

Oh, you bet they do. But, IMO, in that case you're better off spending the $$ to get the Rhineharts and get a great rumble with the bike too.

Yeah, when the law starts getting involved and cracks down, there isn't much we can do to stop it. ABATE and them can only do so much and there still will be issues.

Yeah, when the law starts getting involved and cracks down, there isn't much we can do to stop it. ABATE and them can only do so much and there still will be issues.

There is lots we can do,from petitions to emails to the legislators,there are a lot of groups in Canada and the U.S. fighting useless legislation sometimes succesfully. But if everyone gets a helpless attitude that is what we become!

Yes. I understand this and I will admit I don't know much about ABATE other than I'm glad they're around and they are good for us motorcyclists. But I also know that there are police officers and politicians that just plain as day do not like motorcycles and the people that ride them, and those are the things and people that we won't be able to do anything about.

Yes. I understand this and I will admit I don't know much about ABATE other than I'm glad they're around and they are good for us motorcyclists. But I also know that there are police officers and politicians that just plain as day do not like motorcycles and the people that ride them, and those are the things and people that we won't be able to do anything about.

There are also a lot of police officers involved in overturning senseless legislation, also there are police that have their own clubs. Here we have the Blue Nights and they are very strong on motorcyclists rights and freedoms.

So here I sit, reading all these posts about people who are worried about exhaust issues, and who are hoping ABATE can help out.
Well, how about joining ABATE and getting involved? Don't complain about the issue and hope someone else will fix it for you! OK, rant over.

(Glider, I hope this isn't considered political discussion.)

ProF,
ABATE of California life member, 24 years.

So here I sit, reading all these posts about people who are worried about exhaust issues, and who are hoping ABATE can help out.
Well, how about joining ABATE and getting involved? Don't complain about the issue and hope someone else will fix it for you! OK, rant over.

ProF,

Agree. I've just put my bucks on Florida ABATE. :D

ProF,

No problem.:s

Back