free website stats program Should I wait | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Should I wait

Nah, Buy a Gold Wing instead! You'll hate that '11 Harley!

Just kidding...... Buy IT

Bodeen

Better get it now the world is ending in 2012. Get at least one year of riding on that new bike.

:small3d026:

what we here in the mid-west wouldn't give to live in Fl. go for it & enjoy all the rideing time you can get.maybe in may for mid indiana. good luck.lb

I'm with Jack on this one. If the bike speaks to you - buy it! How wrong can you go with a 2011 SG? Of course, we just bought one in Sedona Orange because it spoke to us, so we are a little biased.

You live only once. Make the most out of every moment. Isn't that why most of us ride?

:newsmile030:

Buy it and enjoy yourself! No sense thinking about "what if" stuff. This life is not a dress rehearsal so do what you want to do now. No guarentee tomorrow will be there.

I would wait - but that's me. You might lose your 11 though... and then not be that happy with the 12s. Also, don't think for a minute that the presence of a bunch of 12s will lower the price of the 11s. The dealers are funny that way...

Jim, You said you would wait,, but you gave only reasons why you wouldn't. I want to know why you would wait.:)

Me,, I can't tell one year bike from the next. Tell me it's a 2012 when it's really a 2011. I would not know the difference.

Now, YOU said KEY words in your Question.

It is the right color (a lot of times that in it's self is Hard Find) Maybe NOT in the Right color for Next Year. Then you waited for What?

When you say 6 mos.. That could be a life time away..

Smitty made a lot of sense saying,,, if you have a trade, Now might be a good time to sell it Before you HAVE to trade it in.. A lot of times you MIGHT get a better deal IF you sell it out right and no trade.
ALSO try for More of the LESS Cost options to the dealer like Extras twinkles and X-tra Warranty..... IF you have CASH it is KING right now and Gets You the Better Deals...

I was BROKEN down in August of 09, Cascade Harley in Bend Oregon, when the 2110's JUST came out on the floor..

While my old bike was waiting for a UPS truck, the 3 days waiting around the HD sales area and the DEALs getting Better by the day,,, LOOKING at the OLD 09 MODEL, no cats. AND their last 09 FLHR sitting on the floor in front of the JUST wheeled-In 2010 Model....

I was plain LUCKY at the TIMING and took advantage of a Great Deal.. My bike and $10,000 out the door with about 1500$ in Extras to boot.. ON THE OLD 09 over the 2010 model.

Now that was a good deal AND The 2009 Just happened to be the Right colors.

Let us KNOW what YOU decide.... What EVER you buy,,, get the right color, that is a MUST.

Get your self a TFI, discounted with Membership here on HDT and ride that New Puppy.. :small3d026: with the TFI installed, it won't be a Dog.

signed....BUBBIE

Back