free website stats program Should be riding | Harley Davidson Forums

Should be riding

Apyle

It's a gorgeous day outside it's the end of July, and I've only managed to put 140 miles on the bike this year. The kids are acting up and my life has become a sea of dirty diapers and dirty clothes. I need one good road trip to go on this summer. I live in mid Michigan, I was thinking Mackinac or St. Ignace. Any thoughts?

Go for it. That's one of my one day trips. Leave out early, goof around in Mackinac, head home in the afternoon. A nice day of riding.

I walk by mine every day, because you can't mount car seats to it.
WAP.gif

Sounds like you could use the therapy. We may go today, looks like no rain for a change. Enjoy if you do!

Apyle; if you've got bungee straps and duct tape...you can mount a car seat to "anything." :s

I say "saddle-up" and head off...!!

It's a gorgeous day outside it's the end of July, and I've only managed to put 140 miles on the bike this year. The kids are acting up and my life has become a sea of dirty diapers and dirty clothes. I need one good road trip to go on this summer. I live in mid Michigan, I was thinking Mackinac or St. Ignace. Any thoughts?

One thing that always worked for me at you stage with the kids was a after dinner ride a couple nights a week. Hey my kids are now 9 and 7 and I have only gone 600 miles since spring. Hang in there. Its all GOOD.

Mackinaw is always a good ride. I left home yesterday E of Grand Rapids, crossed the big Mac bridge in the afternoon...now I'm in Marquette. It's been a little cold (54) and rainy but still a good ride. Heading up to Cooper Harbor tomorrow, then to the Porcupine mtns.

Back