free website stats program Shortshots Staggered Vance & Hines | Harley Davidson Forums

Shortshots Staggered Vance & Hines

roxy11

Just ordered short shots for 2011 superlow 883, also ordered there air filter and fuel pak

Wondering if anyone has done all 3 to their bike and if so how they like it?
Sound? Power? etc

Roxy

I put the whole kaboodle on my night train and whilst I thought it sounded great I retro fitted the quiet baffles as I don't live a hundred miles away from the rest of humanity. It still sounds great and runs slightly better from the increase in back pressure. It's so easy re-tuning using the fuel pak, just go on their website and retrieve a new set of values, re-tune in 10 minutes.

On my 02 1200 carbed sporty, I had SE AC, V&H straight shots and a rejet. It sounded great! I tried taking out the baffles, but one ride and back in they went due to loss of tq and way too loud. I really miss that bike!

Installed TFI, new plug wires, LA Choppers xXx breather & Rinehart pipes on my 09 FLHX last winter in one swoop. Took 'er out for test ride when it warmed & was extremely pleased w/results. Better sound, increased MPG's & cooler running motor. You'll like the difference - trust me!

Ok Boy's she is all done and she sounds soooooooooooo sweet. I did notice a difference in the low end torque, but not enough to change her. She growls, I love it.

pics coming soon

Back