free website stats program Short or Long Angled Highway Peg | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Short or Long Angled Highway Peg

try and sit on your bike in the position you would like the pegs to be, and have someone measure from the crash bar. I am short, with a 30" inseam, but like to really get my legs straight out. I ended up trying all 3 mounts and ended up with the straight mount (no offset). I have the flat style pegs with the rubber in the vertical design. The suggestion to go with them vs. the horizontal design was if they get wet, you feet wont slide off the side. Made sense to me so I went with it.

Bought both the long and short sets. I am 5'10"" and my wife is 5'5". Put the long set on her 07 Ultra and the short set on my 10 Ultra. I got the rounded type HD pegs with 3 rows of rubber on them because they are similar to the ones that were on my wife's CVO Ultra. She is very satisfied with the long set and I am very staisfied with the short set. You almost need someone to give you a hand when positioning them(so they can hold/move them for you). I waited and got the stuff at my local dealer at his spring open house when everything was 20% off storewide, so they weren't too bad($85 for the pegs and about $50 for the foot pegs). They really help a lot in being able to stretch out on an extended ride.

Back