free website stats program Short or Long Angled Highway Peg | Harley Davidson Forums

Short or Long Angled Highway Peg

Scrounger

Looking for advice/opinions on the HD adjustable highway peg mounts. Long or short angle. For a 2010 Ultra.

Another question, is with the pegs, is a round peg more comfortable than say the Willie G Skull pegs that are more squarish. Besides comfort, is it also easier for you to keep your feet on the peg too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the long angled arm do not know the manufacture got em used. i like the round peg there close enough to floorboards to either put my toes on peg & heal on boards. or put center of foot on peg.

I like the long angled arm with a round peg - Also like them low to rest heels on boards and toes on pegs or stretch out with feet on just pegs - manufacturer: Kurakyn

Just to confuse you, I bought the short angled HD pegs and love them. They look very sleek and are comfy for me. I like the fact they blend in.

I have been looking at the 4575 offset kuryakyn highway pegs. On a certain website you can get them for 109 dollars. Looks like you have plenty of room to put your feet.

I have the short version and am very please with it, but I am only 6-0 and would think that your height would have an effect on the length that you prefer.

It may also depend on what position you like, fully stretched etc.

If you get the longer one I would imagine that you have more options including those that could be achieve with the shorter version.

Now that sounded like a politician :small3d023:

It depends a little on how tall you are and what your in seam is. Mine is 30" and I like the long arm from Kuryakyn taller longer inseam riders need the short arm so they can stretch out. jmo

I just put the HD long arms and HD flat pegs on mine, adjusted them where I could put my heals on boards and toes on pegs or feet on pegs. This gives you 3 different riding positions. I'm 5'10" if this helps, I love mine.:D

I also have the same as Firedog239, and we are the same height. I also like the three riding positions on long rider. It is worth the extra dollars!

Well I'm 6' 2" with a 32" inseam. I'm thinking the 360 degree ones or the long angled ones will be best. I like the options with the 360 degree one but everyone tells me they work best with a round peg. Need to look at them in more detail now.

Back