free website stats program Short camping trip with the wife and some friends | Harley Davidson Forums

Short camping trip with the wife and some friends

marcus22

so... tomorrow My better half and I head out on a last minute motorcycle camping trip.
48116_10100245363187561_56009257_42969951_494565611_n.jpg
[/IMG]

we have very busy schedules this summer, so the last minute invite from a friend was hard to turn down because it worked out perfectly with or schedules.

the plan:

take this
375.jpg
[/IMG]

to here and back in a couple of days
ScreenShot2012-07-20at103417PM.png
[/IMG]

should be fun

enjoy, some of the best trips are the ones that are loosely planned. Pack your green and gold, if you cross that river. :) GBP!

It's 2:43 and we haven't left. this was planned because my wife had school today. not a big deal I bet we don't even put 100 miles on today.

so I packed all of our stuff
DSC08495-Version2.jpg
[/IMG]

and thats not even my wife's clothes!

cleaned out the saddle bags because i had a chalk line explode in them. the bike looks so small with everything off

DSC08498-Version2.jpg
[/IMG]

and starting milage
DSC08497-Version2.jpg
[/IMG]

we are going to leave in about an hour. will post later and more riding pictures!

So my beautiful wife and I are currently slurping on some mountain freeze dried food and listening to loon's Eco across the lake! Simply the best ever. Would post pictures but don't know how on her iPhone. We will update soon with pictures
WAP.gif

That's a great area (Northern MN Superior coast). Years ago my wife's uncle owned a cabin on Superior shore - many fun times catching lake trout & relaxing - enjoy!

Back