free website stats program Ship date? | Harley Davidson Forums

Ship date?

Pgh Serb

Hello to everyone, I'm a new member here. I ordered a 2012 Fat Bob in Deep Blue Pearl with the Security Package. I was told by the dealer that none are available in the immediate area. I was told that the ship date is 9/19. How accurate is this date? Can I receive the bike earlier? LATER? Thanks for all your responses.

Thats to bad. I would think that at the rate of 2012's coming into local dealers that a month and half seem long. Have you checked with the other dealers yourself ??? Hope you are able to get your Fat Bob sooner than later...

Thanks, I have let 5 local dealers know what I'm looking for. None have called and none are listed on their websites. I know the dealers have 12's in stock but seem to be holding some back. I put a deposit on the bike from the dealer that I liked and others recommended.

If Jack has it, would I have to buy the bike from here or could he do a dealer trade? I already put down a deposit at another dealer.

If Jack has it, would I have to buy the bike from here or could he do a dealer trade? I already put down a deposit at another dealer.

They have to return your deposit if they can't give you the bike. You could buy it from Jack or they can swap bikes. It goes on all the time. You're not that far from this dealer anyway.

Thanks, What I am hearing is that because of the ABS and Security, the dealers didn't order them because they didn't know that Harley was adding this package to some of the Dyna's. I'm hearing no dealer has this bike but I will call all the dealers that are recommended. My dealer told me that they would check other dealers to see if they have it and if so, will dealer trade for it.

I called the dealerships that you guys submitted and the bike is no where in the US. Some dealers did a search for the bike for me. The color is available but not with the ABS and Security Package. It looks like I'm going to have to wait. The question I have is how long? My dealer gave me a ship date of 9/19. I'm just wondering if I will get it sooner or later?

Back