free website stats program She spoke to me...trying to ignore | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

She spoke to me...trying to ignore

Was looking over a brand new RG in orange at the Dothan Alabama HD just a few hours ago. The salesman said this.......if you have never ridden one don't. Meaning you'll be hooked.

Im trying to be careful so the impulse buy doesnt financially hang me. I'm going to sit for a week, just to make sure I'm mentally sure. Impulse buys can make one kick themselves sometimes.......but WOW.

appreciate any feedback.

Resistance is futile.. You know you waaaannnt it.:p

I know what you mean regarding impulse buys.. Gotta make sure you have money left over to actually do lots of riding. Pretty bike just is a waste if all it does is sit in the garage because the payments are eating up any cash to enjoy the bike.

Just think how much you love and will miss RKC. I couldn't do it. Now if'n I could keep RKC and have the RG, That's what I'm talkin about! Cake and eating too............

Just think how much you love and will miss RKC. I couldn't do it. Now if'n I could keep RKC and have the RG, That's what I'm talkin about! Cake and eating too............

i am with Bodeen on this. my problem is i sat on Joe's, didn't need a ride

I greatly appreciate the feedback........I think. (ha)

I spent the entire day riding then cleaning the RKC. What a beauty. This one will be rough to let go.

I'm checking out Allen HD and American Eagle HD. There is a 2k difference but minor set up differences. The lower one is giving me a 1k gift card back as well. almost too good to be true.

I now agree with you, I can ride her out as is and add as I go. Its probably going to be the Ultra. The kicker is, one dealer says they arent quick disconnect, the other says they are. I MUST keep Momma happy and comfy. I MUST have the quick connect tour pack......

I'll keep ya'll posted.........no triggers pulled yet. That "gut" feeling is ripping me a new one.

Again.....I really do appreciate the feedback.

:D
If it was me I'd leave the bike OEM until the expiration of the warranty, THEN farkle the hell out of it.

But if he buys a new bike, he would probably want to also get an extended warranty. So by your statement, he would keep it totally stock for about 5 years??? It's awful hot in Dallas to keep the cats in and not add a hi flow air cleaner and tuner to richen it up and cool it down some. And what's a farkle??? :D

:D

But if he buys a new bike, he would probably want to also get an extended warranty. So by your statement, he would keep it totally stock for about 5 years??? It's awful hot in Dallas to keep the cats in and not add a hi flow air cleaner and tuner to richen it up and cool it down some. And what's a farkle??? :D

Don't ask......:unsure

May as well buy the bike you are going to keep and get an Ultra. There is no substitute!
WAP.gif

Back