free website stats program Shall we talk President/CEO? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Shall we talk President/CEO?

I I have heard about the New CEO, I wonder why He is not in the Auto Industry anymore or did one of the Big 3 Run Him Off and now he is coming to HD. It makes you wonder when you see these big companies replacing the CEO'S. I do not find find fault in the Companies, I blame the Government for all of this mess that is going in the Country with the Economy Today. We will have to see what happens, Time will tell.

I have to humbly disagree with the state of our ecomony being the government's fault. IMHO the blame lies with the large banks and financial institutions GREED. IMO there is nobody on this planet that is worth being compensated tens of millions of dollars for running a business of any kind...especially running a business into the ground.

I have to humbly disagree with the state of our ecomony being the government's fault. IMHO the blame lies with the large banks and financial institutions GREED. IMO there is nobody on this planet that is worth being compensated tens of millions of dollars for running a business of any kind...especially running a business into the ground.

I have to agree with you JP,it was the greed of business that put us in this mess and they should not be bailed out with our money.Here is something I read recently...There are 40 million people in the workforce age 50 or older.Give them each a million dollars.They retire and create 40million job openings..unemployment problem fixed.They pay off their mortgages..housing crisis fixed.They buy new American cars..Auto Industry crisis fixed.In other words give us back OUR money and we can get the country moving again.Any politicians listening?

I have to agree with you JP,it was the greed of business that put us in this mess and they should not be bailed out with our money.Here is something I read recently...There are 40 million people in the workforce age 50 or older.Give them each a million dollars.They retire and create 40million job openings..unemployment problem fixed.They pay off their mortgages..housing crisis fixed.They buy new American cars..Auto Industry crisis fixed.In other words give us back OUR money and we can get the country moving again.Any politicians listening?

betcha a million your over 50:s

Our government pressured lending institutes, and changed lending laws so the everyone could own a home. This "social engineering" started before bill clinton (Jimmy Carter), didn't take into account that you should probably be able to afford the home you are buying. Things like having a job, good credit.... It is our governments fault! Sorry to disagree JPHarley.

I am sure we all have our own thoughts about what caused this financial mess, but I do wish the guy well in his job and hopes he is successful. That would be good for all of us who love our rides. There was a post running earlier about the age of the people in this forum, not too many below 30, to me, this is the biggest challenge.

Back