Settings for 2010 FLHTC Air Only

Discussion in 'TFI Questions Answered By Dobeck' started by SilverGlide, Sep 30, 2010.

1. SilverGlide

SilverGlide Member

Just got my TFI delivered , as promised, and looking forward to installing right after my MOCO 1000 mile service next week. I will be installing on a stock 2010 FLHTC with the only modifcation being the installation of a Screamin Eagle Air Filter. Having read the instructions, and many posts on HD Talking, I am wondering if the recomended pot settings of 2:30-3:30-3:30 and 4:00 would be the correct settings for me? Thanks:33::33: in advance for any help you can provide.

2. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I'm sure Dobeck will answer your question shortly. If you can't stand the wait - call them directly. Their telephone tech support folks are supremely knowledgeable and friendly!

3. DobeckTechSupport

DobeckTechSupport Active Member Product Contributor

SilverGlide,

Those settings would be a good place to start. Since you only have the SE air filter change and no exhaust modifications your bike may be a little rich on the top end. You might start with these settings and check how the bike rides: 2:30-3:00-3:00 and 4:00. Most likely the only pot you may have to adjust is the 3rd pot (Red) which controls top end fuel. Don't be afraid to start at 3:00 but turn it up to 3:30 and then 4:00 and check how the bike pulls for you. If you don't notice a difference then stay at 3:00.