free website stats program setting for TFI Gen 3 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

setting for TFI Gen 3

i8mich,

The EJK GEN3 for 2010 Touring models was released with Mode 4 (Green/Blue) being a RPM switch point for the Green fuel to engage. Basically targets an idle RPM to begin adding to the stock curve. The 2009 Touring models had Mode 4 being Decel fuel.

For your modifications we suggest starting with these settings:
GRN: 3.5, YEL: 1.5, RED: 3, GB: 8, YB: 4, RB: 4.5

Appreciate the feedback though on your bike as over time with enough feedback we can alter our recommend settings if needed.

Thanks Dobeck I will try those setting out and see how it runs...Also Thanks glider on the baffles, What size baffles would you recommened? I'm wanting to try and keep it as loud as I can with the Rush pipes.

Thanks Glider on your recommending the 1 3/4" baffles. I think for the price of that baffle kit I might give those a try. Just some info, before I had purchased these that I bought with the 2 1/2" baffles I called Rush and they said I needed the 2 1/2 baffles because I was using the stock head pipe with the cat in it and that provided enough back pressure.

Back