free website stats program Service/Part Manual on e-bay | Harley Davidson Forums

Service/Part Manual on e-bay

4Barrel

Has anyone purchased the service/electrical/parts manual on CD-ROM format from a seller on e-bay called "custom cd creations" ? Feedback score is excellent, but I'm wondering if content is as good as the Harley manuals. Has anyone tried one of these?

I went into "Community" in Ebay and could not find anyone selling as "custom cd creations"

I wanted to see what the guy had to sell. Would you happen to have an auction number of any item he is selling? That would take me right to him.

I bought what I thought was a service manual for my Volvo wagon off Ebay. Turned out it was a CD copy of some program that only highly trained Volvo techs were supposed to have access to. Set up on my computer was complicated and time consuming. Once installed, it was still almost unuseable to a run of the mill Volvo operator as myself.

Beware of things that seem to be great deals on Ebay but aren't described in very much detail.

Has anyone purchased the service/electrical/parts manual on CD-ROM format from a seller on e-bay called "custom cd creations" ? Feedback score is excellent, but I'm wondering if content is as good as the Harley manuals. Has anyone tried one of these?

If you interested i got the service manual for 05 and 09. Happy to email to you.

Hi All - Sorry fo the tardy reply. In response to Hoople's request, here's the item number on e-bay: 300430913565. Wasn't sure if posting that was against the rules here. if so, my bad. Seems like the seller has good feedback. and thanks to Mel_bourne... mine is an '07 - not sure if there a big difference from '05 to '07. I really appreciate the offer, though.

Wow... very good feedback, I think its pretty safe to get it from him. CD looks much more in depth that the PDF i have.

Get it and let us know. But like most stuff in ebay... pirated.

ok, cool. think i'l give it try. was really looking for the parts manual too, so this seems like a good deal. when i receive, i'll post my impressions. i know it won;t be the same as the the hard copy, but this fis the budget.

This one looks good , but i bought a Clymers on ebay for the same price and i get to run my dirty hands all over it , don't know the others opionion on clymers

Back