free website stats program Service Manuals | Harley Davidson Forums

Service Manuals

Curveball

Banned
Hey,

Anybody tried the downloadable manuals?
If yes, what do you think of them?
Thanks, I'm sure I'll get some great responses.

You do realize that the downloadable service manuals are pirated copies ?

Its easier to buy a legit one.

I have both a hard copy Service Manual and an electronic version. The electronic version is great for searches, and for printing the page(s) of what you may be about to work on so you don't get your hard copy dirty. But, I prefer the hard copy.

I have a electronic one i bought off ebay and it has give me everything I have needed to do a cam swap and fix the inner primary seal on my 07 It looks on the screen just like the hard copy and I like the fact that you cen print off just what you need to do the work needed Peace

I too bought one of those discs off ebay and it is very good. The pages look just like the paper manual, and like the other guys say you can print just the pages you need. If you spill oil on a page, just go in and print another one. Really neat, and it only cost me $10 compared to $65 or so for the paper manual. Give it a try!!!!

When I go to Ebay and type "harley davidson electronic manual" I get 0 hits, is it referred to by another name?

I bought an electronic version too. I'm very happy with it, especially the price. It came with a parts catalog and a diagnostic manual as well. I prefer a printed book when working on the bike so I printed it all off. It took 2 reams of paper and a couple of three ring binders.

Back