Service Manual

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by obxmidgett, Sep 22, 2011.

1. obxmidgett

obxmidgett Member

I am new to the Harley Community and was wondering if someone could tell me where the best place to get a service manual for a 2006 Dyna Low Rider.

2. gasbag

gasbag Active Member

Well, I went to my local Harley Shop and they had them all. Mine is a 2006 Softail.
    I believe the price was $26.95. Considering the size of the book and all the info in it I figure it is well worth it.
    You can't live without the manual.

3. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Harley dealer charges $60.00 for the service manual, although I purchased mine when they had a 25% off sale. You can also go to ebay they have it on cd there too.

4. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

You can check on ebay , craigslist or maybe think about a Clymer . But the best place would be your local HD shop. And IF you can afford it , get all manual's for your scoot while your there. If unable to do so at one whack - go back later and pick em up one at a time when you do have the greenbacks to do so! JMO.

5. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

Could not agree more, money well spent in the long run :D

6. obxmidgett

obxmidgett Member

Thanks everyone for the info. I think I will be at the local Harley Dealer this weekend.

7. gratefulEd

gratefulEd Member

somwhere on here Zanotti was recommended - got my manual from them. just sayin.

8. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

For some reason there is not many 2006 ones available in PDF file format. But this site says it has one for $12.95.

Harley-Davidson DYNA GLIDE Service Manuals-$12.95 -Get it TODAY!

I have a 2007 PDF one and I love it. It's easy to search and print whatever pages you need in the garage. If you get it greasy, just throw the pages away.