free website stats program Service manual for my 2008 RKC | Harley Davidson Forums

Service manual for my 2008 RKC

Andrei

I don't want to beg but I really need a service manual for my 2008 RoadKing Classic. I have some problems with the clutch/tranny assembly.
I now that you will begin to say "buy it", but the problem is that the shipping for this manual to Romania is almost as expensive as the manual itself, so,
can someone tell me from where can I download a service manual?

thank all of you in advance

The problem is solved .

I have found a site that for ONLY 8 USD allowed me to download it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is solved .

I have found a site that for ONLY 8 USD allowed me to download it.

THAT IS GREAT...... DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK AND LET US KNOW.....
how it is going on your repairs and REMEMBER, you can ask a lot of questions on this site and USUALLY get the answers NEEDED...... GOOD LUCK!!!

signed....BUBBIE

I don't want to beg but I really need a service manual for my 2008 RoadKing Classic. I have some problems with the clutch/tranny assembly.
I now that you will begin to say "buy it", but the problem is that the shipping for this manual to Romania is almost as expensive as the manual itself, so,
can someone tell me from where can I download a service manual?

thank all of you in advance

The problem is solved .

I have found a sitethat for ONLY 8 USD allowed me to download it.

Good Deal Andrei and thank you for sharing.

The 150 post limit was setup to protect us from some trolls who in the past would register, contribute NOTHING but download the free file services, essentially stealing then to RESELL. There were also other issues before we made this policy restriction. Shame that it had to be this way, hope posters understand this is not intended to be a negative thing. :newsmile07:

Back