free website stats program service manual for a 2009 Electra Glide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

service manual for a 2009 Electra Glide

American dealers give a discount for online orders and a Canadian dearler charges 5% over for an online order. Makes sense to me. rip us off

Last edited by a moderator:
American dealers give a discount for online orders and a Canadian dearler charges 5% over for an online order. Makes sense to me. rip us off

Oops, my bad. That dealer charges 5% OVER the HD Canada online price for in-store orders or any parts you buy from them. Claim the HD Canada site is not up-to-date on the prices.
If you go through Morden to Gaslight HD, he charges the online price and when you buy a bike through him he doesn't add on a documentation (pick pocket) fee. I'm not sure about HD of Winnipeg, I'll be checking their prices out someday since I'm on that end of the city more often (that and the salesman at Lonestar ticked me off while making the deal on my bike).

That was the first thing to go in my TP when I first bought my bike, that and an oil filter to change the oil at the first 100 miles. :D

I have a 92 and a 99 fatboy , does that mean i need 2 manuals.

Cylmer has them for 30 bucks but I hear the dealers is far better.

Does anybody know if there are any in a PDF form?

Last edited by a moderator:
Clymer book is fairly good as a general purpose one that combines high points of the HD Service Manual and HD Electrical Diagnostics Manual (which I also have, yes there is a 3rd one the HD Sportster Parts Manual).:s

As most have stated the HD manuals are superior, but the Clymer book is the one I carry on my Sporty and it does have a nice COLOR schematic worthy of framing...:D

Back