free website stats program service manual for a 2009 Electra Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

service manual for a 2009 Electra Glide

If you can afford a 2009 HD, you can't afford NOT to have your own service manual if you intend to do any kind of service or mods yourself. This is not an area where you want to go cheap and get an aftermarket imitation. Best money you'll spend on your ride!

If you can afford a 2009 HD, you can't afford NOT to have your own service manual if you intend to do any kind of service or mods yourself. This is not an area where you want to go cheap and get an aftermarket imitation. Best money you'll spend on your ride!

Ok, so what does a service manual normally cost at a HD dealer and since the new to me '04 Fat Boy came with a parts manual and no owners manual are they available from HD?

Guess I could call em' and ask, but then what fun would that be?

:bigsmiley22:

RR

Dealer can get you either manual for your bike. The service manual; is usually about $60 and worth it.

can someone tell me where I can get a service manual for a 2009 Electra Glide?:)

thanks

Did you talk to HD Winnipeg or Lonestar HD? Either one can order one in for you and probably get it within a week or two. Go to HD's website and look under Genuine Motor Accessories, enter the year and make of your bike and search the parts. I paid around $90 CDN for mine when I bought the bike. Just a note, Lonestar charges another 5% over the price online.

The manual pays for itself the first time you do your own service.

OR look online at ebay and if your heading across the border try the US dealers. I think most have an email address you can contact them for a price and availablity.

Is there anyone else here handing out service manuals?:52:

I think the bikes a little too new for anyone to be just handing them out and Harley's pretty picky on who sells their new manuals; so, dealers only, in person or online.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back