free website stats program Service manual downloads | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Service manual downloads

really you'd rather have it beside you in paper while working. trying to print it on wrong size paper (?one side only? printer jam which page missing?) would be a headache.

your supposed to buy one they aren't free and price isn't that bad

I bought a Hayes manual for my 93 Fat Boy from an on line parts place. I am very disappointed with this manual. It is so vague and the pictures are old and grainy. I needed to replace the main shaft seal in the primary and found no help what so ever in this manual. It did say this is not a serviceable part and to go to a Harley dealer for replacement. Wasted 40 bucks. I have since downloaded a manual from this site for 9.95 and it seems to be a lot better and was what I was looking for in the first place. Seal replacement was easy once I found out the starter is bolted to the back side of the inner primary cover.

I bought a Hayes manual for my 93 Fat Boy from an on line parts place. I am very disappointed with this manual. It is so vague and the pictures are old and grainy. I needed to replace the main shaft seal in the primary and found no help what so ever in this manual. It did say this is not a serviceable part and to go to a Harley dealer for replacement. Wasted 40 bucks. I have since downloaded a manual from this site for 9.95 and it seems to be a lot better and was what I was looking for in the first place. Seal replacement was easy once I found out the starter is bolted to the back side of the inner primary cover.

It seems that when we sometimes try to save money you end up getting bit.
Haynes is a lot like Chilton manuals which are for repairing cars also vague and inaccurate.

Back