free website stats program service manual download ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

service manual download ?

Ya I think I am now burning alot of space and time on this site so I can get to downloads also. So be it. I will play the game as I do belive there is info on this site that can help me. So if you see a post on here from me that doesnt make much sence, its just that I am trying to get to my "150" D-D

Ya I think I am now burning alot of space and time on this site so I can get to downloads also. So be it. I will play the game as I do belive there is info on this site that can help me. So if you see a post on here from me that doesnt make much sence, its just that I am trying to get to my "150" D-D

Posts that contain no sensible content and nonsense posts get removed, so don't make posts just to run the count up.:s

So I tested it to see if I could download yesterday and it let me. But, I did not have to the time to download so I didnt do it. Today I tried to do it again and it said I have to wait 422875 seconds. I have no idea how long that is and I am about to lose my mind with all this stuff...

It is not difficult to understand. If you start to download a manual and then decide to exit the download, the system still thinks you completed the download. If you the math you will see you need to wait 1 week. Next time just complete the download in 1 shot and you will be fine.

Back