free website stats program Service Lift...help! | Harley Davidson Forums

Service Lift...help!

kevent

I am wanting to purchase a new service lift and I very badly need advice. There are many different brands on the market and I do not want to make a mistake and purchase one that is not good. Please someone help me make the right choice. I have been doing my own maintenance for many years on an old car lift and I feel it is time to spend the cash on the right equipment. I have kinda had my eye on RML-750HD that Eagle Equipment sales. I notice that others sell the same lift for a little less but theirs only comes in solid red??? (don't understand that) I also want a JACK LIFT with this purchase and side boards so I can put an ATV or riding mower on it. Been using an old modified flat tire jack for that. I would really appreciate any response.

I have been using the on from Harbor Freight for years and never have had a problem. I have put my VTX, Goldwing and 2 Harleys on the lift and it has worked flawlessly each time. But one has to make feel safe in using any of them.

There's many different lifts available depending on the size of your wallet. If you are looking for quality, I would go with the pit bull. I see Smitty has that covered already.

Thanks Smitty!:s

I bought the Derek Weaver Unit, Pro Cycle.

Direct Lift Pro-Cycle Motorcycle Lift

Great unit works great.
CIMG0851.jpg

CIMG0450.jpg

Thought you were a magician there for a minute, didn't see the black jack under the bike:D

Nice lift! Can tell a lot about a person looking at their work area.

I still cannot make up my mind! Thanks for the feed back. I'm not concerned with the price. I just don't want to be disapointed when I do purchase one.

Back