free website stats program Service departments in So. Central Wisconsin | Harley Davidson Forums

Service departments in So. Central Wisconsin

shaker

I've read through a lot of previous posts on service departments - I'd like to know if anything has changed over the last couple of years. I know Smitty has recommended Mischler's Harley-Davidson out of Beaver Dam - I've had OK results with Sauk City HD. Not so much with Kutter's (Janesville) and Capital City (Madison). What I'm looking for is pretty much what everybody wants - they need to make money, and I want to be treated fairly and with honesty. I'd like the work done within a reasonable amount of time, and preferably on the first attempt. I shouldn't be expected to pay extra to have the work done correctly - basic stuff. I do have manual and perform a lot of the basic stuff myself - I'm not at the comfort level to do everything yet. Thanks for your feedback.

Dragos Bike Works

Have heard good things about this guy. He is in your neck of the woods. He seems to have a good following but he is not an h/d dealer. That being said, you probably won't hear "thats what they all do" from him. But again, have only heard good things about him, never dealt with him. In my neck of the woods, I have a good machinist if you need one, but that is about it.

Shaker I have no problems with Suburban Harley in Thiensville. I have been to almost every dealer in the state and found that Whayne's prices were the best. Well Doc's in Shawno were not to bad either.

Back