free website stats program Server Migration | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Server Migration

Speed thank you for having this forum and thank you for taking such good care of it and us. Don W.

All the work I do on computers, and just touching the surface on networking and servers, I realize what you are going thru Speed. Keep up the GREAT work for YOUR,(OUR) site! This IS....the BEST on the net!

BRIAN

Many thanks to you Speed for your work. I promise not to log in during that time, I hope to be out riding..hee-hee-hee!

Thanks tons Speed. Just like the Harleys we ride, this site is the greatest, and I am so grateful that you are keeping us "progressively together." I don't take your hard work for granted, or any of our moderators. Thanks everyone! :a

Speed thanks for everything here. This forum is part of my life and the members that I have met are like family.
Ken

Think of it like this...

It is as if Speed is doing a Stage 1 with a Dobeck Gen 4 TFI and a new Cam on the inner workings of the forum. More HP and Torque for your reading pleasure. :D

Speed, Thank You for all your efforts!

Tank, Thank You for the translation!

Cheers!!!

Appreciate the heads-up on server migration & as a fellow IT tech - hope all migrates well w/very few problems. I just migrated work PC from Win Vista/Office 2007 to Win-7/Office 2010 & still down after two days of fighting w/e-mail issues. Guess it's nice not having distractions so I can work on other projects...

Back