free website stats program Server Migration | Harley Davidson Forums

Server Migration

Speed

Site Tech
Administrator
As many of you may have noticed we've been fighting server issues for some time now. We've finally put a plan in place to move the site to a new faster server that should make the user experience lightning fast and extremely reliable.

This migration is in effect starting Saturday, November 26th, 2011 between the hours of 06:00pm - 06:00am EST and forum will be closed.

This also means that we have to manually change the IPs for our DNS IPs which takes 24-72 hours to propogate.
To ensure everyone's data is saved and not lost, there must be some downtime and forum will be on READ ONLY mode.

We are terribly sorry for this. If any plans change we'll announce it here. Thanks everyone!

UPDATE:

Sorry guys, migration not as scheduled,

Migration complete, site still in beta stage. We are upgrade the site and testing some functionality. All error please report on troubleshooting forum. Describe in details all error you encountered, it would be easier for us to investigate. Thank you for your patience.

Site Troubleshooting And How To Use Site Features

Thank you Speed for all your hard work on this project to provide us with the BEST Harley forum on the web! :ap:ap:ap

Dido what Joy said. My computer knowledge at that level is 0 but I have a couple of close friends who know all the ins and outs of that stuff and my hat is off to you guys behind the scene taking care of all that so we can enjoy the BEST Harley forum on the web. Kudos.

Thanks Speed this site is awesome and just contiunes to get better and better. Thanks to all your staff too.:s

Thanks Speed for all that you do for us. This will really improve the forum's performance.

Thanks Speed for your attention and quickness in posting this, We are getting BIGGER and BETTER CAPS intended:s

This update is going to make the "BEST on the NET" only better.
Thanks Speed...

Thank you Speed for the heads up...I guess this is a good time to take a much needed R&R (if the process can be done without you being present). Just finished an upgrade on my desktop PC to Windows 7...that was an 8 hour ordeal I would rather not have to go thru...even being down a few days would not have made the pain ANY less so enjoy! :s

Back