free website stats program September 11Th | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

September 11Th

Amen to that. May God bless you and your families. And special thanks to all of our service men and women.

It's Great to be an American.

Thanks for all of you remembering the events, losses and families of those who passed on 9/11. The sites, sounds and smells are permanently tattooed in my memory as if it occurred yesterday. Although the road has been challenging at times, I reflect on the mainstream patriotism and remain impressed. However, I love my Harley community because we never put our colors away because the fad has come and gone...we continue to wave our flags and p!$$ the terrorists off that much more.

Ride free~Ride often~Ride with Purpose!

Lucky 9/11 survivor

All,
Great post... I am in Afghanistan right now. today we thought we would get attacked but nothing happened (it is night here now) and I can say that my hole unit is safe and in the wire tonight.
THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT.....

All,
Great post... I am in Afghanistan right now. today we thought we would get attacked but nothing happened (it is night here now) and I can say that my hole unit is safe and in the wire tonight.
THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT.....

Good night Sarge, God Bless! Thank you for what your doing and for guarding my freedom! You and your men are in my prayers!

Had a memorial at my unit today. Talked to both of my kids after school. Not a mention of it from the teachers or staff. My son's wrestling team talked about it amoungst themselves.

Shall we never forget.

Back