free website stats program sensation | Harley Davidson Forums

sensation

blues821

when i'm rideind down the road ,the floor boards are sending this very slight sensation that i can feel in the bottoms of my feet . anyone one else notice this
keith

That's the 96 motor, they do have some vibes to them being a longer stroke.

so glider you must feel the same thing .. as we have the same rides. it this almost like a tickle feeling i guess . i dont feel it on the cruise pegs just the floor boards. and its not terrible its just litely there
keith

so glider you must feel the same thing .. as we have the same rides. it this almost like a tickle feeling i guess . i dont feel it on the cruise pegs just the floor boards. and its not terrible its just litely there
keith

Yes, I feel the same as you do probably, nothing much to worry about.

well dave & glider
i was able to lessen the amount of tickle i felt .... i retouqued the front motor mount and found it slightly loose and retighted my floor boards and found them slightly loose ...cut the tickle by about 30% my bike has 4700 miles on it so maybe you need a retorque to...
keith

Good to hear that. Did you do the 1000 check with the dealer or do it yourself?

i got yhe bike used with 2500 miles so have have no idea if the 1000 was done .. ive been over it myself pretty good and fixed a few little thing but other than that i wouldnt know ... my local dealer sucks all they care about is $$$$ ... but if i have a issue ive got a good dealer within driveing distance
keith

Back