free website stats program sending file from flash drive to super tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

sending file from flash drive to super tuner

nascar7613

I have a map file on a flash drive that I would like to send to the super tuner software tuning files on a windows 7 laptop, but I cant find a way of doing it. Any help would be appreciated.

You can just choose "manually select file" and go directly to thumb drive and directory where the map file resides.
With flash drive plugged into USB port, boot SE software=> Select tuning fork=> click on "manually select file" => go to My Computer=> flash drive=>select the new map file.

A more permanent way depending on what the file is for (Big Twin, V-rod or XL engine), you should have a folder named=>
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Super Tuner 09\Delphi\Tuning Files\Big Twin\MY2007-2009 (or something very close to that). You didn't mention what version of SE software your using or year of target bike so I can only guess, but you need to copy the file into the folder where the files for the target engine (and year) reside.The file should have a .dto extension.

Copy/paste the file to that folder. Now using the SEPST software, under "manually select file" try to load that file you just copied over. You should now see the name of the new file listed along with all other valid tune files for that year/model.

Back