free website stats program semi-cruise control | Harley Davidson Forums

semi-cruise control

bobwire

anyone have an opinion on kuryakyn electro-magnetic cruise assist ? my police bike won't accept stock harley cruise.......bw

If you've tried the palm rest and that doesn't work for you the cruise assist would be the next step up. I have had a customer liked it, they don't speed up going up a hill but they do hold the throttle steady, safely.

haven't tried the palm rest. last bike i rode, the throttle stayed where you put it....bw

Chopper, have you put many of the throttle locks on? If so, is there a brand that is better than the rest? I'd like to do that to mine instead of the electronic cruise.

I think it's more a personal thing, but Kuryakyn seamed as good as any, on a 07, hd cruise would be a good option?

goin tomorrow to try the cheep route before trying the electro route, thanks chopper..........bw

But I'm too cheap for the electronic.
Harley would never say cheap, it' just a cost effective solution. I think Kuryakyn was ok. I sure some of the other forum members use some other too, maybe they can ring in with sugestions.

I guess this leads me to ask those that have cruise, how much do you use it? Is it something you would miss if you didn't have it? I think I'd like it but don't know if I would use it enough to support the investment.

Back