free website stats program Selling my Hard Tail | Harley Davidson Forums

Selling my Hard Tail

tourbox

I have decided to sell my Hard Tail. It runs good and no problems. I think I'm just getting to Old to ride it any distance anymore as I use to. I still enjoy riding it around locally though.
I built the bike in '98 & '99 one piece at a time. It started out as a Shovel 4 speed. Now it is a Evo 5 speed with belt drive. Even had a TC95 that I built up in it for awhile. It is a Paugcho frame with a 40 deg. rake. 6 or 7 deg. rake on trees to eliminate Flop.

See Pix Below.
I'm asking $8,500 but for some one on HDTimeline $7,500. I will deliver it in Texas.
tourbox

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice build, looks like quality parts, should be a quick sell:s

Well I still have the Rigid but the Craig's List link expired So I thought to re post it with a couple of pics.
Came down to $7,000 also
tourbox

Looks great...however, You do realize that Texas is a BIG state...right? :D

I went ahead and edited your post to remove the link. ;)

Looks great...however, You do realize that Texas is a BIG state...right? :D

I went ahead and edited your post to remove the link. ;)
Thanks for the edit joyflyin. Yep I know Texas is big, I live in the most Southern part. It's a loooong way to anywhere for me(lol)
tourbox

It is always hard to come to the decision to part with a bike that has been with you a long time and at times has been a labour of love but as time goes on we become more unsuitable for the bike that was our dream
I currently have my sporty advertised for sale as I find it difficult to squeeze on to it now as the years of abuse my body took as a Scottish infantry soldier catch up with me
The hardest part is to realise that now is time to say goodbye to an old friend
And nice looking bike

Brian

That thing is sweet! With a kicker shovel in it, it would be almost irresistible.....

What a great looking ride and at that price, I'm surprised no one has snapped it up!.

Back