free website stats program Seems a little quiet here lately | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Seems a little quiet here lately

Enjoy this week end. Unfortunately I will be working and won't be back in town until Sunday in the early afternoon so I will miss most of our early taste of summer. I plan to be out on the bike as soon as I get back!

I hope the warm weather will be with us for a while because I am and planning a ride during the middle of next week.:s

Glad to see all the nice weather for the weekend. My forecast is for 45 with rain and possible snow showers. Maybe I'll go hang out at the hd dealers open house and spend some more money I don't have.

I'm here. :( Not because I really want to be..............I would rather be riding right now. But, hubby will be home this weekend and it is supposed to be around 80. So I'm hoping he will take me for a ride. Dont think I'll have to twist his arm or smack him around!:newsmile064:

Didn't I read that you had an accy a while back?

How you doing?

In summer and good riding weather, the forums usually do slow down.
I will still be here. I live in a major resort beach area and riding becomes very difficult and very dangerous, especially on the weekends. Most roadways are backed up with traffic and people are in a big hurry to get to their beach house or hotel and there is nothing stopping them!!!. So like most of the locals here, we tend to hunker down and avoid going most places and just hang around the house on busy summer weekends and holidays. If I do any riding in the summer months it is mostly during the week, unless there is a ride or some of the buds come down for the weekend.

We just had 5 straight days of 80's and 90's which is typically unheard of for South Jersey at this time of year.Needless to say,I'm sporting a nice suntan!Well,it's raining today and I'm back here typing again.Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Also with the iPhone...but only to keep up with the family and work. When I'm riding... I'm riding... It looks like some on this forum talk more about riding than riding. We have logged 300-500 miles for the last 4 week-ends. This Friday taking a long ride on the Blueridge Parkway and staying at The Peaks Of Otter lodge, It's on the parkway and operated by the park service. They serve a seafood buffet on Friday nights and have for over 40 years... food is fantastic. We will travel 500 + miles in the 2 days. It's the second best time of year behind fall. My posting will fall off now until a rainey week-end or winter. Time to put some miles on the bikes !!!
:rider

Back