free website stats program Seems a little quiet here lately | Harley Davidson Forums

Seems a little quiet here lately

Irish Hog

Hmmm, must be allot of riding going on, not a lot of new topics popping up lately. :s

Looks like we are getting a big taste of summer here in the east this weekend. I got a print out of alot of rides leading down here to the Wildwood spring rally this upcoming weekend. Should be a good time and nice weather to go with it. Anyone got any rides or events this weekend??.

Yup, finally starting to warm up around here. Im excited for this weekend, gonna be in the 80's starting Friday. I plan on being sun burnt for work on Monday, lol.

Yup, finally starting to warm up around here. Im excited for this weekend, gonna be in the 80's starting Friday. I plan on being sun burnt for work on Monday, lol.

Yep fabulous weekend on deck. We are looking at the mid to upper 70's along the coast here. I cannot wait, it is supposed to last into the middle of the next week. It has been along wait but it is slowing coming :D

Mid-upper 60's today.

80's tomorrow (friday) and me and my better 1/2 will be riding Kettle Moraine in WI.

Saturday (upper 70's) taking a 350 mile ride with my local HOG chapter.

Riding season is here. But it has been for a little while as I have already put on almost 1000 miles on this season.

I'm here. :( Not because I really want to be..............I would rather be riding right now. But, hubby will be home this weekend and it is supposed to be around 80. So I'm hoping he will take me for a ride. Dont think I'll have to twist his arm or smack him around!:newsmile064:

We had awesome weather here last weekend, in the 70's.

Saturday we made a short run of 150 mi and added some pins to the map. Sunday we rode to the coast for lunch and did about 300 mi.

Back to cold and cloudy! Oh well, it's almost here.......:D

I do a lot of riding too in summer but I like to take a lot of pics and post them after my ride.... I think it must not be boring! :D

Back