free website stats program Seedo/tach combo | Harley Davidson Forums

Seedo/tach combo

I did a search on here and it seems everyone that has the Harley one really likes them. y question is, has anyone tried the Medallion brand? I'm thinking of them because they have a digital tach that I thought might be easier to read since the analog one on the Harley is so small.

I went with Harley one because it was plug and play and no cutting and splicing of wires. Has a few nice features like what gear you are in and a very quick and easy install. Had it for over 2 years now and love it. Ride hard but be safe.

I went with Harley one because it was plug and play and no cutting and splicing of wires. Has a few nice features like what gear you are in and a very quick and easy install. Had it for over 2 years now and love it. Ride hard but be safe.

One thing i'm worried about it the size of the tach. I have to ware bifocals, but can't when I ride, so i'm not sure I will be able to see is clearly since it's so small.

I don"t like the size or the location, in heavy traffic, just taking my eyes off the road to check my speed worried me .And looking that far down when watching for redline just don"t work for me.

I went through this search a couple years ago. I found that Harley Davidson used to make a speedo/tach combo that had the speedo on the top half and the tach on the bottom half. I wanted one of these because the tach was big enough to be easy to read, but they didn't make them anymore.

I ordered one of the Medalion brand speedo/tach gauges from a catalog. When I got it I realized it wasn't going to sit on the tank exactly like the original, and it was not exactly plug and play. I sent it back to them.

I ended up getting the newer version of the Harley Davidson speedo/tach gauges. It's a little hard to read the tach at first because it is so small.

But, I didn't get it to tell me when to shift, I got it to get an idea of what rpms I was at on the highway at different speeds.

Back