free website stats program Security System Issue? | Harley Davidson Forums

Security System Issue?

yankeerf

Hi All, I have a 2004 FXDLI. Unfourtnatly it won't start. I turn the key, put it to run I hear the fuel pump kick on and all lights work, but nothing from the starter. I checked the batter it is >12.5 volts. I think it may be someting with the security system. Key fob and manual entry will not work. I tried the manual configuration listed in the owners' manual, but it is not responding to anything. I can't get turn signals to work, or four ways on. Any ideas?

I forgot to mention, I pulled codes U1301 and U1255 from the bike. Not sure if this will help.

Hi All, I have a 2004 FXDLI. Unfourtnatly it won't start. I turn the key, put it to run I hear the fuel pump kick on and all lights work, but nothing from the starter. I checked the batter it is >12.5 volts. I think it may be someting with the security system. Key fob and manual entry will not work. I tried the manual configuration listed in the owners' manual, but it is not responding to anything. I can't get turn signals to work, or four ways on. Any ideas?

I forgot to mention, I pulled codes U1301 and U1255 from the bike. Not sure if this will help.

U1301 Serial Data Open/High EFI
U1255 Serial Data Error/Missing Message TSM/TSSM

It could be a bad connection in the system or try to remarry the TSSM if you have had anything apart.

Marrying NEW TSM/TSSM To Bike (password relearn) - Harley Davidson Community

One or the other should do it.

Back