free website stats program Secret to a clean windshield | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Secret to a clean windshield

I use pledge or Plexus...whatever is cheaper at the time, but I like prepping with that before I leave and finish up with that when I return. The wet towel trick packs nice and is forgiving to big loads in the bags where I have literally emptied a can of pledge when the cap broke off and tip got pressured in from the weight of the load, no damage but frusterating...left a fine lemon scent in my bags tho...:newsmile100:

Hey remember when you could stop at a service station and they would clean your windshield?
When I was a kid I cleaned alot of cycle windshields at my dads station.

Hey remember when you could stop at a service station and they would clean your windshield?
When I was a kid I cleaned alot of cycle windshields at my dads station.

I think if a service attendant came near any of the bike windshields now he would probably get puched for trying to squeegee the shield...lol

I wet a towel in warm water and place on windshield for@ 15 min. Then wash very lightly windshield with warm water and very small amount mild dish soap mixture, next with the wet towel once again I wipe the windshield clean and dry it with a soft microfibre towel.

Back