free website stats program seats | Harley Davidson Forums

seats

Most Harley dealerships have a ride it and try it seat and windshield program.

I bought the ultimate seat after trying the hd reach seat, and luv it. pleanty of long rides and never thought I made a bad choice

I recently bought a Ultimate seat with rider backrest and am extremely happy with the decision. Best part is the company gives you a 20 day trial period. I knew the first ride out the seat was a keeper. Des is a good guy to do business with. If I am ever in Ormond beach I am going to pay them a visit.

I am post back surgery and needed something better than stock.

I picked up a Mustang Vintage Solo with a removable back rest... AWESOME. Get one, you'll never look back.

I bought a Mustang Super Touring 1-piece Vintage seat with driver backrest last year, and I hate it....:( I do like the backrest, but my butt dosen't like the comfort. I have been on several long weekend rides (1200-1400 mile). And its not getting any better. I stopped by there booth in Laughlin last weekend and talked to them. I guess i'm the first person to ever hate this seat, and there is nothing they could do for me.. So i'm trying a Hammock this weekend. But also looking at the Ultimate seat.
FYI i'm 6'2" 215, riding a 2009 Ultra.

Back