seats

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by bear02, Oct 31, 2011.

1. bear02

bear02 Member

what seat does everyone use for two up riding.?

2. SilverFoXD

SilverFoXD Active Member Contributor

Sundowner.

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

4. 89stroker

89stroker Active Member

Sundowner deep bucket seat.
    I have one that I will sell fairly cheap if you are interested. It was on my 08 wide glide briefly before I sold the bike. part #51540-06 it will fit your bike. PM me if you are interested.

5. R_W_B

R_W_B Senior Member

I like the Mustang Wide Vintage. The wife and I been using it for a bit over a year now.

[​IMG]

6. HemiOrange

HemiOrange Member

I have the Mustang Wide solo with the removable Mustang Wide passenger seat. This gives me many options to use along with my different height sissy bars.

For two-up riding I use a tall sissy bar with a matching Mustang sissy bar pad and sissy bar mounted luggage rack. For solo I use either the low or high sissy bar and fender rack no rack at all. My barrel bag or T-bag can either ride behind the sissy bar on the rack for two-up or in front of the sissy bar on the fender mounted rack for solo. I have more combinations that I've run.

It just takes a few minutes to mount whatever I desire for the day. That's one of the great things about a Dyna, you can change their looks and function in minutes. I also have quick detach saddlebags that I really like and usually have them mounted.

7. freejo

freejo New Member

Sundowner deep bucket.

8. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

Had a Mustang split seat on the 87 FXRC ,kept the stock seat on the 07 ultra I had. Still have the stock saddle on the Tri-Glide ( for now! )

9. ngjandm

ngjandm Active Member

I had a 2-up Sundowner on my 883, but with the Dyna, I unfortunately had to go with the Reach seat. It doesn't provide for the best passenger comfort, but allows me to plant both feet flat on the ground, as well be able to reach the pedals better than with the stock.

10. The4opps1

The4opps1 Junior Member

Mustang on my Ultra and on the Shovel