free website stats program seats that move you forward | Harley Davidson Forums

seats that move you forward

pynki

I have only found two seats that claim to move you forward. These are the reach (about 1 inch forward) and the up front silhouette (about 2 1/2 inches forward). Does any know of any more. I have a 09 nightster.

I think I would like the silhouette from Le Pera but it is my understanding it is about a 6 week wait for one of those.

Thanks

Since your ride is an '09 Nightster, does your dealer have the Reach in stock, some may fit it on and see how it works for you before you buy...see if the sales/service can schedule a time to do the deed and ride it around the lot to see. Can't hurt to ask...

I have only found two seats that claim to move you forward. These are the reach (about 1 inch forward) and the up front silhouette (about 2 1/2 inches forward). Does any know of any more. I have a 09 nightster.

I think I would like the silhouette from Le Pera but it is my understanding it is about a 6 week wait for one of those.

Thanks

LePerra got mine to me - in way more less time than that.......I hate to tell you how short of time because I don't want to put them on the dial .... & in their defense... I only live about 10 miles from them. If you're out of state that might be different. They were great! I went there.... they put a "mock" of the seat on my bike for me and I rode it around to make sure it fit. I highly recommend them and I think it's worth the wait. I would talk to them on the phone and find out exactly what amount of time they could get it to you. They're really nice. Talk to them in person. Good people!

MzBling does make a good point...LePera seats are listed in the free HD Parts & Accessory Catalog at your dealer, and they MAY have some in stock for your 2009 Nightster as well, just ask...

Back