free website stats program Seats and Shocks | Harley Davidson Forums

Seats and Shocks

Jerry1834

Ok looking at the Road Zeppelin seat for my 2009 RKC (has 27K on her). I wanted something for those long week/month type trips. The reach seat is OK but not on 550 miles days. Years ago the Zeppelin seat had air pump and bladder probelms any changes???? Hate to spend the bucks and find out its not the answer....

Socks...looking to replace the stock type shocks....Any sugestions? I ride two-up most of the time...Thinking Progressive Line????

Jerry

I have a road Zepplin on my 2001 and I just replaced the airlines , pretty simple inside , I dealt directly wiht the company that makes them and he shipped me the parts in Venezuela , also i have the progressive shocks , I do a lot of 2 up riding and I am very pleased with them , two good choices , I bought the reach seat and I wasnt happy with it , so I added an inch to my boots

If you want air under you, why not save a lot of dough and get an Air Hawk seat pad instead of a whole new seat? Transfers easily to your next bike, too.

I looked/tried the Air Hawk and it was just OK....Also, something extra to carry when not in use...Thanks!

Jerry

Back