free website stats program Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Seat

Smooth Air

Wanting a more comfortable seat for the 01. Any input on memory foam or gel for the seat? Looking for suggestions on comfort.

Smooth Air

Another way to go is to use a SheepSkin Gel Cover...clips on easily and works and feels just fine :D

http://www.amspecialtiesusa.com/gelpad.htm

Rider-n-Pillion_Mods-1.jpg

i have a 2009 sportster 1200c the seat realy didnt bother me but the wife could only ride about 100 miles and was ready to cry from stock seat.I bought a sundowner seat and i must say it is 100% better than stock,she cant wait to try it out this weekend.

look for a touring seat harley sells a nice one. I took the the stock seat off and put on a touring seat for my sporty it is worth it I go on 1300 mile rides twice a year and it s a nice ride.

I wasn't happy with the stock seat either. I just purchased a Sundowner seat and so far, I really like it. Of course, I only have about 50 miles on it so I'll wait untill I have some more miles on it to really decide. I might consider having a gel pad inserted but right now it's so much more comfortable than the stock seat I may not want to change it at all.

On my o6 sporty I bought the touring seat it was well worth the 250 bucks my wife and Inboth love the comfort and I have been to OKLAHOMA from FLORIDA on it

I just purchased the "Sundowner"seat for my 05 sporty. Although I have only put about 100 miles on it I couldnt be happier. I def recomend it. I shopped around and ended up getting it off Ebay.

Back