free website stats program Seat Question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Seat Question

I know this was not one of the choices, but, if you can get your butt in a Corbin try that on out for a long ride. I have a gunfighter and lady on my softail that i really, really like. The wife really likes the Corbin as well. My FX came with a Badlander, and ocassionally put it on because I like the way it looks, but, I really can't wait to get the Corbin back on. I am considering putting the Badlander on Craigslist.

I have been looking at the mustang original and touring seat for my FXDC. I had a mustang seat on my previous bike and I was impressed with the comfort and durability. My concern is how big the touring seat looks and the original mustang back pillion is only 1/2 inch wider than the stock seat. I have heard a lot about Corbin but have no experience with the brand. My mustang seat was great and the quality was superb. That is why I am looking at mustang again for my new ride.

Here is what my Softail looks like with the Corbin, no back rest and bags. I really like the support this seat provides on the long rides.

Attachments

• IMG_2762r.jpg
    IMG_2762r.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 20
depending where you are from, your best bet would be to bring your seat you have now and have it recovered with added padding, or shaved down to what you want. i have done this plenty of time with my bikes and the original seat cover matches perfectly.

Back