free website stats program Seat Lock | Harley Davidson Forums

Seat Lock

I feel the same as Steve. Nice looking unit, but why?

They sure don't come cheap for what you get. JMHO

As with most whom have posted, in particular...$200 is about 1/2 the replacement cost of a new seat. Security always comes with a price, and honestly it basically attracts attention to an area you really don't want...JMO. Better parking and storing practices would go a lot further, as well as insurance if the perpertrator wants it, would rather they take it then damage things in the process... :sd

In Virginia, you can get a CCW for $75.00. (Concealed Carry Weapon) 29 other states honor my Virginia CCW. I'd like to see someone try to steal my seat so I could hold them there until the cops came. Unfortunately for you, Washington is not one of the 29 states so you'd be on your own.

How ironic this is my 357th post.

Last edited:
In Virginia, you can get a CCW for $75.00. (Concealed Carry Weapon) 29 other states honor my Virginia CCW. I'd like to see someone try to steal my seat so I could hold them there until the cops came. Unfortunately for you, Washington is not one of the 29 states so you'd be on your own.

How ironic this is my 357th post.

My CCW is good in all 50 states... S.1132

Thanks for the feedback. I was not to keen on dropping that kind of coin on a lock but I like to get have options. Ride on!

My CCW is good in all 50 states... S.1132

Thanks for the feedback. I was not to keen on dropping that kind of coin on a lock but I like to get have options. Ride on!

Where did you get you ccw issued? I've never heard of any permit that was accepted in all 50 states. Are you a police officer?

Back