free website stats program Seat choice | Harley Davidson Forums

Seat choice

Duane53

Hi there.
I am thinking about changing the seat on my Heritage. I'm thinking about a Mustang or the Harley signature series seat with the rider back rest. I know Mustang has a great seat, but I don't know anyone who has the Harley seat. Does anyone have one or knows anything about them that can help me on making a choice?
Thanks
Duane

I have the regular Sundowner version and like it better than the stock saddle but have been considering getting a backrest for it. The Signature Series with the built in backrest IMO opinion would have been the better choice.

I have the signature seat and am very happy with it. The backrest is definitely the way to go, the seat is deep and the passenger seat is wide and comfortable.:worthy

I have the Sundowner with the back rest but hated it. Took it to a dealer and their guy widened the front by 2 inches, cut out some of the hard Harley foam and put in 2 layers of Memory foam. Now I really like it, almost like a bucket seat.

I have a little over 3000 miles on a Mustang seat and the jury is still out... I was hoping it would 'loosen' up but it hasn't. Its a very firm seat, and I can't seem to get the backrest in a comfortable position. I have a lot of problems with my back anyway so it could just be me...

Back