free website stats program seat availability? | Harley Davidson Forums

seat availability?

You can tell I'm new, I have a lot of questions. I bought an 88 FXRS LR last night and wile seat looks new, it isn't as soft as I'd like. Can I still get a better seat?

Dennis Kirk usually carries older model stuff. There's a bunch on ebay, a nice Mustang with no bids yet.

I would suggest that you wait for awhile and get that callus built up on the backside. Then decide. You can spend a lot of cash on seats and just find out they aren't any better.

I would suggest that you wait for awhile and get that callus built up on the backside. Then decide. You can spend a lot of cash on seats and just find out they aren't any better.

:newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100::newsmile100:

The stack of seats in my garage is proof of that statement! I tell myself it's to alternate the "look" of my bikes. :53:

The stack of seats in my garage is proof of that statement! I tell myself it's to alternate the "look" of my bikes. :53:

I hear ya Breeze, its all about the look isn't it? :D
Meanwhile you need a storage locker to house them all!

I have one of those wee stack's of seats perhaps one day i will list some on ebay as currently all my bikes are comfortable

Brian

But are they comfortable because of the wee stack of seats? If you get rid of them it may get uncomfortable.........

Back