free website stats program Sears torque wrench | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sears torque wrench

I have the inch pounds one and it's a good'in. You can keep returning them until you get tired of it. Lifetime on 'um.

Sears & Companion branded tools were 1 year, but Craftsman labeled ones I thought are lifetime guaranteed...but I have never had to replace a Sears or Companion branded tool.

I remember in earlier days, tools with the Craftsman Commercial logo were definitely lifetime guaranteed (may be dating myself a bit here)...

Sears & Companion branded tools were 1 year, but Craftsman labeled ones I thought are lifetime guaranteed...but I have never had to replace a Sears or Companion branded tool.

I remember in earlier days, tools with the Craftsman Commercial logo were definitely lifetime guaranteed (may be dating myself a bit here)...

Sears changed the Warranty on torque wrenches and air tools to keep in line with others like Snap On and Matco, while the hand tools still carry full lifetime warranty

Sears changed the Warranty on torque wrenches and air tools to keep in line with others like Snap On and Matco, while the hand tools still carry full lifetime warranty

This is why I decided to pay more, because one of my craftsman torque wrenches broke. One is still working but I don't think it's long for this world. I think it just depends on how much you use them.

Back