free website stats program Sears Friends and Family Night | Harley Davidson Forums

Sears Friends and Family Night

J

Jack Klarich

This Sunday 6-9 PM take advantage @ Sears for discounts at Friends and Family night:s

How do I take advantage of this discount? Any kind of procedure or paperwork I need to do for this one? Thanks!:)

Mark

Thanks Jack, and if anyone is interested, I purchase my Sears bike lift a few years ago. It was the yellow, aluminum one. It's very good, light yet strong, and gets down real low to fit under my Ultra. My bike is raised up on it as I type this for its winter storage.

How do I take advantage of this discount? Any kind of procedure or paperwork I need to do for this one? Thanks!:)

Mark

Nah, just go shopping, look for special sale items and sign up for shop your rewards, you get an extra discount :s

Hey Jack, this Sears mob isn't anything like Victoria's Secret is it? :dknow

Hush, dont let every one know the secret:newsmile100:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jack, with the recent announcement that Sears/K-mart will be closing a Hundred or more stores I'll keep fingers crossed that it doesn't effect you. Good Luck.

Hey Jack, with the recent announcement that Sears/K-mart will be closing a Hundred or more stores I'll keep fingers crossed that it doesn't effect you. Good Luck.

Thanks, mostly under performing stores now last count was 120, I will just retire:p

Back