Seafoam onsale

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by trvlr, Apr 21, 2010.

1. trvlr

trvlr Junior Member

at Advance Auto Parts. The parts guy said this was at all AAP, so not sure if this is the case or not.

$6.99/can. Not sure what it runs in other states, but here in Florida is $9.99/can.... Had to pick up 4 cans...just had to. :D

2. 2000classic

2000classic Active Member

Check around for others that may carry it. Here in Wisconsin, we have "Farm and Fleet" which has it for $6.50 a can everyday price.:)

3. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

"Save Big Money at Menards"...thay have it on sale too this week - gotta get some b/c I use it in everyting w/fuel. Thanks!

4. Scrounger

Scrounger Active Member

What seafoam products are you using on your bike? Looked at their website. Some of it looks pretty good.

5. Fourdogs

Fourdogs Junior Member

I use the gas treatment on my HD and my Outboard. Seem to keep the fuel system in the bass-boat really in good condition coz it sets way longer than the Harley lol

6. trvlr

trvlr Junior Member

Almost better than going to the movies...found this video which talks to the many uses of Seafoam and shows dumping it in thru the pcv valve to clean your intakes, etc. Pretty cool -

Sea Foam Usage Video

EDIT - hopefully this is OK to do here..Wasn't aware it would actually post the video directly into this thread...

7. cedarbrook63

cedarbrook63 Junior Member

You lucky lads....

Wish I could get some of that Seafoam over here but they don't export to Europe. Shame :(

8. 09RKC

09RKC Member

Thanks. I got some today. $6.99 sale, reg. 9.99 at Advanced in VA