free website stats program SEA FOAM as Fuel Additive | Harley Davidson Forums

SEA FOAM as Fuel Additive

Slapp

Was just wondering how many of you use a product called SEA FOAM as a fuel additive and if you do is worth it or is it just a bunch of hype. Is there a noted difference in performance and mpg, does your oil stay cleaner and does it reduce wear and tear as they claim?
Give me both the pros and cons.
Thanks in advance and have a great day.

I don't use in crankcase - mostly as fuel additive in all my gas motors & it works great. Like StaBil - it's meant to keep the fuel stable over time. Always get it on sale @ Auto Zone...usually 2 for 1.

I don't even wait between fills - have small/glass measuring cup (from dollar store) and add 1oz per gal...

I also add a couple oz in the crank case prior to a oil change, run it about 50 miles and change oil. You'll be amazed how it cleans out the inside of the engine.

Avery good product, Jeff and I were taught early of the product by our dad. Have been using it ever since. I have a special vacuum set up for running it through the intake on cars and trucks, it breaks up the carbon:s

I have used it in my cars, zero turn mower and my other harleys. I don't get excessive with every tank or so but about once a season for me

Back