free website stats program SE slip ons | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

SE slip ons

Still available
WAP.gif

I have cleaned this thread up a bit. I hope there are no hard feelings on any members part. There was a mistake made.

The mufflers are still available and looking for a new home!!!!:)

This was an interesting conversation between the two parties involved. Can you share with the rest of us what had happened??? Inquiring minds want to know. One party said this and the other said that. We need some resolution to the case or we might lose sleep over it.

I have cleaned this thread up a bit. I hope there are no hard feelings on any members part. There was a mistake made.

The mufflers are still available and looking for a new home!!!!:)

This was an interesting conversation between the two parties involved. Can you share with the rest of us what had happened??? Inquiring minds want to know. One party said this and the other said that. We need some resolution to the case or we might lose sleep over it.

Wrong seller. 67 wizard bought from a different member. End of story.

Wrong seller. 67 wizard bought from a different member. End of story.

Somebody once said, "You cant always get what you want"!

Resolution complete. You can sleep easy now.

Somebody once said, "You cant always get what you want"!

Yeah, it was my ex-wife!!!!!:(

Resolution complete. You can sleep easy now.

Didn't work. Still couldn't sleep last night. When I was young I couldn't stay awake. Now I can't sleep.

Thanks for the clarification, no hard feelings.
Glad it is resolved, now if I can just sell those mufflers.

If I could put different baffles in them I might be interested.
Do you know if the baffles are replaceable? How about a part number?
Thanks

Back