free website stats program SE Slip ons from 2004 CVO | Harley Davidson Forums

SE Slip ons from 2004 CVO

sgdiesel

I have pretty much decided to replace my standard mufflers. I don't want a load bike but I am looking for something with a bit more rumble. I am also not keen to go OTT with breathers, remapping etc, so after much thought and research (especially on this forum) I concluded that simply adding V&H monster ovals would just about get me there (for now anyway!!)

That was until I came across a deal on Ebay selling brand new SE mufflers that came off a 2004 CVO Electraglide.

I am now looking for some feedback on these? Will they work on my 08 Ultra? Will they offer a deeper, throatier sound or should I bite the bullet and go with the V&H?

are these the stock Mufflers off the SE CVO bike or the proper SE slipons?
if there the stock ones they wont be any louder than the normal stock ones, if there proper SE slipons you may still need to juice it up a bit and also check that they will fit as the 08's may have a different fitment, also they may be restrictive on the 08 as they are off the 04 model

Stock ones, I think you have gone a long way to answering my question - thanks for the great, prompt response

Back